Thursday 16 February 2012

Back in touch

The joy of it. The engineer has paid his visit (anyone else remember that song that went "...hey baby, I'm your telephone man...") and he has restored my connection with cyberspace!
It was a fault on the line apparently and now the line is faultless. We don't get much down the broadband "pipe" here in our rural idyll, but what we do get, I've now got back.
At a stroke my download speed is ten times better than it was. And that means all sorts of things are do-able again. Things like wasting hours watching naughty videos or whiling away an afternoon at either Olderoticart or Wickedknickers - or both.
As it happens I've been able to get quite a bit of work done over the last few days. I've been hammering away at the keys in a very productive fashion. A fact that was perhaps not unconnected to my state of disconnection.

1 comment: